Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lazy Sunday!!!!

Just a lazy crazy Sunday. Been relaxing so much that I forgot about my blog duties.

It's a quick one tonight.....

Just a quick reminder. Contrary to what a lot of people might think, tomorrow is not National Barbequeing Day....It's Memorial Day. Try to take a moment to appreciate what a lot of soldiers have given up over hundreds of years to defend this wonderful country. It's okay to bbq, just remember why we can bbq in freedom.

Btw, on a completely different subject, I hate this time of year. Nothing but reruns on the boob tube. Just had to get that off my chest. (haha, no pun intended with using boob and chest that close together...just a wonderful coincedence).

Also, a quick update on the countdown to departure day for Gatlinburg. We're now at 5 days and counting (4 if you don't count Friday, the day we're leaving). Aren't u excited for us?!?!?

Well, sorry for being quick and short tonight, but I got some macaroni and baked chicken calling my name....you know, like, on cartoons where the smell turns into a finger calling my nose over....yeah, just like that. Till next time.......

1 comment:

  1. exactly!!! my grandfather daniel madrid sr. died due to injuries in the dday battle....we never got to meet him and my grandma was only a couple weeks pregnant with him...we just did make to earth huh...im going to blog...check me in a few...and you can bring me some baked chicken and mac and cheese please!

    ReplyDelete